Fast growing economy, setting a new vector of development of enterprises, as well as intention to create competitive production, caused growth of interest to different kind of products from Western Europe. Leading industry in this case is machine building. Like any other country, Belarus attaches great importance to consumer protection and product safety.
Certification in Belarus
The certification process is similar to such process in Russia, but there are special aspects that should be considered. Nomenclature of products, which require to be certified, is not as extensive as in Russia and the process of certification is centralized.
Main laws, which regulate these kinds of activities, are:
- Law of the Republic of Belarus №228 from 31.12.2010 “Conformity assessment to technical regulations and norms in the sphere of standardization”
- Statement of Standardization State committee of the Republic of Belarus №60 from 16.12.2008 “Estimation of list of products, services, personnel and other objects for assessment of conformity in the Republic of Belarus”
Do you have requirements? E3M has solutions and direct contact to approved certification bodies.
Please contact us to get more information.
German and Russian experts of E3M are at your service at any time.
Contact us and we will show you the way to success! Contact
Certificates of Belarus:
- Certificate of conformity to TR CU (EAC)
- Declaration of conformity to TR CU (EAC)
- TR CU EX Explosion Protection Certificate of the EAC (previously GOST-R EX)
- State registration of the CU (instead of Hygiene Certificate)
- Permissions of GosPromNadzor/PromAtomNadzor
- Exemption Letter
- Registration of measuring equipment and measuring instruments
- Registration of medical devices