Declaration of conformity to TR CU (EAC)
Declarations of conformity TR CU are required for import of goods to Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia.
IMPORTANT! Applicant for obtaining these documents can be only a legal body - a resident of one of the countries of the Customs Union. The manufacturer is also indicated in declaration.
Types of declarations
- Declaration for a batch according to a shipping contract (A1)
- Declaration for serial production, valid for 1-5 years (A2)
Declaration for a batch according to a shipping contract
Declaration is valid through the whole duration of agreement, until all goods, which are listed in an appendix to the contract, will be shipped to the customer.
Declaration for serial production
Declaration for a serial production can be valid for 1, 3 and 5 years. Certified products can be imported to the countries of the CU without restrictions at any time during the period of validity of a declaration.
The following documents are required for obtaining a declaration:
- Delivery contract
- HS-code, product name
- Technical descriptions, operation manuals
- Photos (incl. photos of name plates), drawings, schemes
- All the technical parameters / description of operating principle of a device
- Existing certificates of quality (CE, ISO)
- Test reports (of a manufacturer and independent laboratories), including income inspection and sample testing
Some other documents can be required depending on type of products.
IMPORTANT! All the documents must be in Russian language.
During the procedure of obtaining a declaration there is no need of visit of an expert to manufacturing premises for carrying out inspection.
According to the requirements of Technical Regulations of CU, certified products must be marked with a single Conformity Mark – EAC (mark of product circulation on the markets of Member States of the Customs Union). Approved by the Statement № 605 from 07.04.2011 of the Customs Union Commission.
The lack of marking is a violation and can cause a penalty!
Marking and information about products must be in Russian language:
- For imported goods it is allowed to write a name of a manufacturer and its legal address with Latin letters
- Marking has to be placed on a product, labels, product packaging, packaging of group of products or attachment to the package
The label must contain the following information:
- Product name
- Country of origin (in Russian in the form "Made in ..." should be specified by country of origin, the use of EU countries - is not accepted)
- Name of a manufacturer, distributor or authorized representative
- Legal address of a manufacturer, distributor or authorized representative
- Basic technical parameters
- Configuration (composition)
- Trademark (if available)
- Conformity Marks (fire safety certificates, voluntary certificates, EAC)
- Warranty obligations of a manufacturer / production date
- Additional information, depending on type of products
IMPORTANT! ONLY accredited certification body can make a conclusion whether any certificate or declaration of conformity to TR CU is needed for exact product. At least HS-code and sometimes OKP code (All-Russian Product Classifier) is required for this.
Please, send us your request and our experts will check which certificates are required for the import of your goods to the territory of the Customs Union.