State registration of the CU (instead of Hygiene Certificate)
From 1 July 2010 State registration of the Customs Union (SGR CU) became a document that confirms the accordance of products with the sanitary and hygienic standards.
State Registration CU is valid on the territory of the Customs Union (Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia). SGR CU can be provided only by Department of the Ministry of Public Health and regional departments of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare.
State registration is necessary for all the products, which contact human beings. For example: food, drinking water, nutritional supplements, cosmetics, chemical products, as well as some types of equipment.
Types of State Registrations
- State registration for a batch according to a shipping contract (A1)
- State registration with unlimited period of validity (A2)
State registration for a batch according to a shipping contract
SRG CU remains valid until the contract has been fully executed and thus all over contract specifications in the country of destination and customs technically settled.
State registration with unlimited period of validity
It has to be issues only once.
The following documents are required for obtaining SGR CU:
- Delivery contract
- HS-code, product name
- Application from the manufacturer
- Technical descriptions
- Operation manuals
- Declaration of the manufacturer of modified genetically engineered organisms, nano-materials, hormones, pesticides in food
- Confirmation of the manufacturer about the safety, quality product
- Existing State certificates, registrations, permits (e.g., ISO, declaration of conformity)
- Sample of labels / marking
- Documents with toxicological characteristics of the product (e.g., pesticides, agrochemicals, preservatives and plant growth regulators)
- Tests protocols, scientific reports, expert conclusions
- Existing internal audit reports (e.g. reports about quality, noise and vibration level)
Some other documents can be required depending on type of products.
IMPORTANT! All the documents must be in Russian language. After checking the documents, authorities determine products, which have to be sent for tests.
IMPORTANT! ONLY accredited certification body can make a conclusion whether State Registration CU is needed for exact product. At least HS-code and sometimes OKP code (All-Russian Product Classifier) is required for this.
Please, send us your request and our experts will check which certificates are required for the import of your goods to the territory of the Customs Union.