Registration of measuring equipment and measuring instruments
This area is regulated by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan № ST RK 2-30-2007. It says that all the products, which have to be calibrated and verified, must be included to a special Register of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Some measuring devices, which need certificate:
- Scales and other measuring instruments for the quantitative control
- All industrial measuring instruments for control important industrial processes
- Measurement methods, including computational methods
- Instruments for protection during working process
- Instruments for ecological applications
Types of Registrations
Validity period for this type of certificates is 5 years. Certificates are issued by Metrology Institute of Kazakhstan. Certificate can be obtained for a single (unique) device and for products of serial production as well.
Following documents are required for the state registration in the Metrological register:
- HS-code, product name
- Technical descriptions, operation manuals
- Photos, schemes
- List of parameters with the measuring values
- Agreement and invoice, as well as the legal address and tax number of a buyer
- Existing certificates of quality (CE, ISO)
- Types of testing program that have been approved by an accredited testing laboratory for measuring equipment
- Methods of calibration
- An application for a certificate
Some other documents can be required additionally depending on a type of products.
IMPORTANT! All the documents must be in Russian/Kazakh languages.
IMPORTANT! ONLY accredited certification body can make a conclusion whether Registration of measuring device/instrument is needed for exact product. At least HS-code is required for this.
Please, send us your request and our experts will check which certificates are required for the import of your goods to the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.