Nomenclature of products, which falls under regulations of obligatory certification, is defined by HS-code and type of product (according to the Statement of the Ukrainian government №28 from 01.02.2005 "Obligatory assessment of conformity of products in Ukraine").
Types of certificates:
- Certificate for a batch according to a shipping contract (A1)
- Certificate for serial production, valid for 1-5 years (A2)
Certificate for a batch according to a shipping contract
Certificate is valid through the whole duration of agreement, until all goods, which are listed in an appendix to a contract, will be shipped to the customer.
Certificate for serial production
Certificate for a serial production can be valid for 1, 3 and 5 years. Certified products can be imported to Ukraine without restrictions at any time during the period of validity of a certificate.
The following documents are required for obtaining a certificate:
- Delivery contract
- HS-code, product name
- Technical descriptions, operation manuals
- Photos (incl. nameplates), drawings, schemes
- All the technical parameters / description of operating principle of a device
- Existing certificates of quality (CE, ISO, ATEX)
- Test protocols (factory and independent laboratories), including income inspection and sample testing
Some other documents can be required additionally depending on a type of products.
IMPORTANT! All the documents must be in Russian/Ukrainian languages.
Expert audit of production is necessary only if validity period of certificate is more than 2 years:
- Audit is carried out at the premises of original manufacturer
- In some cases declaration UkrSEPRO is required for obtaining a certificate UkrSepro
IMPORTANT! ONLY accredited certification body can make a conclusion whether certificate UkrSEPRO is needed for exact product. At least HS-code is required for this.
Please, send us your request and our experts will check which certificates are required for the import of your goods to the territory of Ukraine.