Nomenclature of products, which falls under regulations of obligatory certification, is defined by the Statement of the Ukrainian government №6 from 29.01.2007.
Products with low risk potential for life and health of a user fall under obligatory certification.
In some cases declaration UkrSepro is required for obtaining a certificate UkrSepro.
Types of declarations:
- Declaration for a batch according to a shipping contract (A1)
- Declaration for serial production, valid for 1-5 years (A2)
Declaration for a batch according to a shipping contract
Declaration is valid through the whole duration of agreement, until all goods, which are listed in an appendix to the contract, will be shipped to the customer.
Declaration for serial production
Declaration for a serial production can be valid for 1, 3 and 5 years. Certified products can be imported to Ukraine without restrictions at any time during the period of validity of a declaration.
The following documents are required for obtaining a declaration:
- Delivery contract
- HS-code, product name
- Technical descriptions, operation manuals
- Photos (incl. photos of name plates), drawings, schemes
- All the technical parameters / description of operating principle of a device
- Existing certificates of quality (CE, ISO)
- Test protocols (of a manufacturer and independent laboratories), including income inspection and sample testing
Some other documents can be required depending on type of products.
IMPORTANT! All the documents must be in Russian/Ukrainian languages.
IMPORTANT! ONLY accredited certification body can make a conclusion whether declaration UkrSEPRO is needed for exact product. At least HS-code is required for this.
Please, send us your request and our experts will check which certificates are required for the import of your goods to the territory of Ukraine.
For more information, please contact us! Contact