Procedure of obtaining Hygiene certificates is described in Statement of the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Service № 5.03.02.03 / 52400 from 27.12.2004.
Products, which are in direct contact with human beings (like food, cosmetics, some types of technical equipment), fall under necessity of obtaining hygiene certificate.
Validity period of Hygiene certificate is 5 years
The following documents are required for obtaining Hygiene certificate:
- HS-code, product name
- Application from the manufacturer
- Technical descriptions
- Operation manuals
- Declaration of the manufacturer of modified genetically engineered organisms, nano-materials, hormones, pesticides in food
- Confirmation of the manufacturer about the safety, quality product
- Existing State certificates, registrations, permits (e.g., ISO, declaration of conformity)
- Sample of labels / marking
- Documents with toxicological characteristics of the product (e.g., pesticides, agrochemicals, preservatives and plant growth regulators)
- Tests protocols, scientific reports, expert conclusions
- Existing internal audit reports (e.g. reports about quality, noise and vibration level)
Some other documents can be required depending on type of products.
IMPORTANT! All the documents must be in Russian/Ukrainian languages.
IMPORTANT! ONLY accredited certification body can make a conclusion whether Hygiene certificate is needed for exact product. At least HS-code is required for this.
After checking the documents, authorities determine products, which have to be sent for tests.
Please, send us your request and our experts will check which certificates are required for the import of your goods to the territory of Ukraine.
For more information, please contact us! Contact