ISO certificates confirm compliance of management systems of enterprise to requirements of norms and standards, which were created by the International Organization for Standardization.
The list of ISO standards, related to management systems:
- ISO 9001 (requirements for quality management system)
- ISO 14001 (requirements for environmental management system)
- ISO 13485 (medical devices)
ISO 9001 certificate, issued by a European certification body, is required to obtain a CE certificate.
Following documents are needed for expert’s conclusion on obtaining an ATEX certificate:
- Copies of constituent documents
- Copies of licenses with a list of permitted activities (if there are any)
- Brief description of products, rendered services, completed projects
- A list of normative and technical documentation (GOST, TU, SNIP), which are used at production and general functioning of enterprise
- Block diagram of company (including production units)
- Competency list of a company (individual work arrangements, education, work experience, specialization). Responsible person for quality from administration of company and head of quality service must be indicated.
Expert inspection of production premises is needed for obtaining ISO certificate.
All documentation must be provided in one of the languages of the EU.