E3M Trade LLC works only with reliable partners in the field of transportation and customs clearance of imported equipment.
Customs legislation and procedure of customs clearance in Russia are significantly different from similar procedures in the countries of Western Europe. It has its specifics and nuances, and, if there is no clear understanding of them, successful delivery of goods within a certain period can be very difficult.
We would like to offer our services to provide the best conditions for handling foreign trade operations:
- Our experts will analyze available documentation for certain shipment to the territory of the Russian Federation (invoice, packing list, certificates, etc)
- Also they will help to create missing documents in a form, required for easy passing through procedure of customs clearance
- Also, we will help you to react fast on possible claims of customs and create materials, which can be required by customs authorities (for example: detailed technical descriptions for exact position from the invoice)
- As soon as the necessary set of documents is ready, the date of picking up goods is appointed
- Our specialists will make sure that all necessary payments (duties, taxes, fees) are paid on time
Upon successful finishing of customs clearance and receipt of goods in warehouse, you get a complete set of documentation on delivery (Customs Cargo Declaration, bill of lading, relevant bills etc).