Because of the complexity and high risks of handling import operations, more and more distributors prefer to receive goods directly from a warehouse in Russia.
It greatly simplifies for manufacturer the interaction with dealers and significantly simplifies the task of entering to new markets or the development of distribution channels.
Also, in case of implementing direct sales to end-users (B2C), margin remains with a manufacturer.
This concept brings minimal risk to a manufacturer and provides the maximum level of transparency and traceability of implementation process.
Activities and benefits:
- Organization of accounting, shipping and receiving goods
- Using automated software for keeping inventory control, issuing shipping documents, tracking sales statistics
- Issuing commercial offers
- Technical consultations and support of customers on behalf of the manufacturer
- Fully transparent system of traffic of goods
- The ability to work with both B2B and B2C sectors